Table of Contents
Home Source Corner Bar Unit
The Home Source Corner bar is a modern styled unit with chrome accents on a gray sleek finish. This will no doubt enhance your corner many times over. And with its glass window display, once your select bottles of wine or bubbly are displayed along with your glasses on they stemware racks – the finished look will be stunning. Adding to the aesthetic appeal of this unit, there is a glass window display on the middle cabinet that can showcase smaller glasses. There is also open shelf display on the base cabinets.
- You can use it for your home bar, dining room or kitchen.
- It comes with a lot of storage space that will easily exceed your storage needs.
- Has both open shelves and window displays for a wonderful appearance.
- It comes in a design that allows it to take up very little space.
- Unique stemware racks for a unique display of wine bottles.
One thing I loved about this product is that it is quite affordable yet offers a lot of space for storage while taking up very little room space. You can also expect it to improve the appearance of the rooms you place it in thanks to its sleek finish and unique display design. However, it comes in very many parts which can give you a hard time during set up.
- Wood Frame in a Charming Oak Finish: This corner cabinet has a stylish wooden frame in a charming oak finish which combines old fashiioned charm with a striking modern look
- Ample Cabinet Storage in the Bottom Cabinet with plenty of room for your whiskeys, liquor, or other beverage collections. You can also use it for storing home items such as plates, glasses, wines, and plates
- Five Bottle Wine Rack: If you enjoy your wine, this corner cabinet is ideal. Select five of your favorite wines, and display them in this built in wine rack.
- The ideal Rooms to use it in: This corner bar cabinet in a wooden frame will look superb in any modern home, especially in your lounge, dining room, or kitchen.
- All in One: You can use this corner bar cabinet in several ways to maximize your space. You can use it to store your whiskey, liquor, and wine collections or you can use the top surface as a coffee station.
TUHOME Syrah Corner Bar Cabinet
This stately corner bar is built with hardwood and veneers on a rustic finish. Fitted with an attractively set up wine rack, it will definitely add to the beauty of your decor. The wine rack has the capacity of 13 bottles. Tuhome thought of everything for this piece. Even down the adjustable levers on the base to make for perfect seating and footing. In addition it has a switch it has a switch with four levels of lighting to even moreso enhance this unit. The upper cabinet has adjustable shelves so your wines can fit just right along with a back mirror to add depth. This bar cabinet also comes with a lower cabinet with a locking door and two fixed shelves for security.
- You will love its rustic finish as it can add a touch of class to your rooms.
- It’s corner design and small dimensions will help you maximize on space.
- Ideal for special occasions due to the storage capacity of up to 13 wine bottles.
- Assembly required.
Apart from the small matter of the delicate light bulb filament which is easy to fix this cabinet comes highly recommended. It will not only save you space but also offer adequate storage for your wine bottles and whiskey. Additionally, if you have kids in the house you can safely secure the items in a cabinet to keep it away from them.
- Has a fine finish that adds to its attractiveness
- Includes one cabinet with two doors for easy accessibility from any side
- Space efficient corner cabinet
- Features 8 cubbies for bottles and 2 shelves
- Includes a stemware rack for up to 12 pieces
Boahaus Corner Bar, 2 Glass Door, Mirrowed Wall, Glass Rack
Complete your home decor with this beautiful Boahaus Corner Bar. This stylish piece of furniture will enhance the contemporary look of your casual dining area. It can store many liquor bottles. Mirrored walls create a bar like atmosphere. Glass rack will hold wine glasses and an open compartment for Drink Shakers and Coolers. Made of manufactured wood with an Melamine Veneer.
- Fits in a corner, therefore it will save you space.
- You can trust it to last long thanks to its Melamine Veneer.
- Allows you to arrange the wine in a beautiful display using the wine racks.
- You will find it easy to install thanks to its simple parts.
This is one home bar to consider if you are looking for one with both storage capabilities and a sleek finish capable of adding character to a room. You will also love it that you can secure some items on its lower cabinets. It does not have a lighting system compared to other items in the same category.
- Glass Rack: Our corner bar cabinet for liquor comes with a built-in glass rack. It provides a stylish way to display and store your favorite wine cup, making it a must-have liquor cabinet for your home.
- Gorgeous Corner Bar Cabinet for Liquor: Maximize your space with this corner liquor cabinet bar for home. Its sleek design makes it a beautiful corner cabinet for living room, dining room or pantry cabinets.
- 2 Glass Door Cabinet: Our liquor cabinet features 2 glass doors that showcase your collection. This cabinet for alcohol bottles adds a touch of elegance to your living room.
- Perfect Size: Dimensions are 74.81” H x 17.50” W x 17.50” D. The Glasgow Corner Bar has enough storage spaces to store your favorite drinks in the kitchen, dining room and living room but it won’t take you much space so will fit perfect in any home.
- Customer Support until 100% satisfactory experience: We will provide professional customer service to every customer before and after purchase. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone call, we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory solution.
Howard Miller 690-000 Piedmont Corner Wine Cabinet
The Piedmont Wine & Bar Cabinet by Howard Miller is a traditionally styled cabinet that provides plentiful storage with a convenient space-saving corner design. Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers, the wraparound molding enhances the pediment and the base. The lower cabinet features wood and glass panels with antiqued finished hardware, and two fixed shelves. Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy. Adjustable glass shelf in upper cabinet. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
- You can trust on its durability given the hardwood on its frame.
- It takes up little space thanks to its corner design and small dimensions.
- You can adjust its lighting to set the preferred mood of a room.
- Its lower cabinet is lockable allowing you to secure items you need to keep safe.
- You can balance it on any surface thanks to the adjustable levers on the corners.
- It offers you a lot of storage space which is crucial for special occasions.
This wine Cabinet is ideal for setting the ambiance in any room to your preference using the adjustable lighting and its sleek rustic finish. You don’t need to worry about space too as its corner design is space saving while offering a lot of storage space for your wine collection. It also comes already assembled which is time-saving during set up. The only drawback is for all these awesome features it is quite pricey.
- RUSTIC CHERRY FINISH: This Piedmont Cabinet features a Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers and is lightly distressed for an aged appearance to compliment your home decor. This unique bar has a traditional style combined with plentiful storage and a convenient space saving corner design. Made in the USA.
- TOUCH-LITE SWITCH: Keep your cabinet illuminated with the Touch-Lite switch by the upper right hinge on the lower door. It offers four levels of light from low, medium, high, and off to easily pour your drink.
- STORAGE & DESIGN: The features are endless, including wraparound molding, a metal wine rack to hold up to 13 bottles, two fixed shelves to store spirits and mixers, Pad-Lock metal shelf clips to lock shelves in place, hanging stemware rack, glass mirrored back panels, and adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this cabinet is 76 inches (193 cm), a width of 32.5 inches (83 cm), and a depth of 19 inches (48 cm), with a wall dimension of 23 inches (58 cm). The locking lower door with a glass panel helps to secure your spirits. Adjustable floor levelers add stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
Furniture of America Myron Traditional Corner Home Bar in Dark Cherry
Speaking of impressive, that is exactly what this corner home bar from Furniture of America exemplifies. The tall sturdy frame is made of hardwood and glass components with a dark cherry finish. This unit makes a room shine. There are adjacent upper cabinets with three shelves each. The lower cabinets have dual shelving and have lockable doors for safety. And to top it off it has a built in lighting system.
- It comes with three shelves on the upper cabinet that will meet and exceed your storage needs.
- You can trust it to last long thanks to the hardwood that is used on its frame.
- It comes already assembled which is time-saving.
- You will love its space-saving corner design which makes it ideal for different room sizes.
- It comes with a built-in lighting system which will allow you the freedom to set it your preferred ambiance.
- Since the lower shelves are lockable you can use them to secure some vital wine collections.
The dark cherry finish on this wine cabinet is just perfect for complementing the decor of your house while taking up very little space. Additionally, you can also use the lighting system to set up the preferred mood for a room on different occasions. You will also love the storage space offered by the three-tier shelves on the upper cabinets. For these and more features it comes highly recommended.
- Includes: One (1) Home Bar
- Style: Traditional
- Finish: Dark Cherry
- Materials: Solid Wood, Glass, Steel
- 3mm tempered glass shelves
Enhance Your Corner With A Corner Bar Cabinet
No matter how you tend to view it, the corner bar cabinets, which are also referred to as corner liquor cabinets, can add yet another form of attractiveness to your corner.
Also, as a result of its amazing look and with its low footprint styling, the corner bar cabinet can turn out to be the elegant Showplace of every room as it simply enhances all corners.
However, with the addition of stem glasses, bottles and any ideal choice of visual enhancement, your corner unit is bound to shine. Meanwhile, these corner bar cabinets can shine as well if they have in-built lightning
In the majority of houses and apartments that we have today, the same problem can be seen. This problem has to do with the corners of an individual’s room being empty or not fully utilized.
Nonetheless, discovering the piece of furniture that will cover the corner bar cabinet will be a problem that will be resolved almost immediately.
One thing to have in mind is that the corner bar cabinet is actually a corner wine showcase, created from amazing pieces of furniture in a bid to breathe life into that corner of yours.
Not to forget that they merge easily with the existing furniture are they are time eye grabbers.
So many people are falling in love with corner bar cabinets and this is because the cabinets can give the room not just around but a self-contained outlook.
These bar cabinets tend to look just like the place where they have been placed. Moreover, the corner bar cabinet with reduced height or those with upper display parts serves as the ideal shelves for all your unique decorations.
Best Accessories To Add To Your Corner Bar Cabinet Corner
Are you looking to add a touch of elegance and functionality to your home? A corner bar cabinet might be just what you need! In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of having a corner bar cabinet, how to choose the right one for your space, ideas for decorating it, and tips for keeping it organized. Whether you’re an avid entertainer or simply enjoy a nightcap from time to time, a corner bar cabinet is sure to maximize your space and elevate your home decor.
Benefits of a Corner Bar Cabinet
Maximize your space with a corner bar cabinet, especially in small areas where every inch counts. The compact design allows for efficient storage of wine bottles and other bar essentials without taking up valuable floor space. Utilize unused corner space and transform it into a stylish and functional piece of furniture that adds character to any room.
1. Maximizes Small Spaces
Maximize your small space with a corner bar cabinet. This clever piece of furniture is designed to make the most out of compact areas, providing both storage and functionality.
- Fits perfectly in corners, utilizing often overlooked spaces
- Provides ample storage for wine bottles, glasses, and other bar essentials
- Adds a stylish touch to any room while serving as a functional piece
2. Utilizes Unused Corner Space
Using an unused corner space in your home can be a smart and efficient way to maximize the available area. One great option is to incorporate a corner bar cabinet, which not only adds functionality but also brings style to your living space. This unique piece of furniture allows you to store and display your favorite wine bottles, glasses, and accessories while making use of otherwise wasted space. With its clever design, a corner bar cabinet combines practicality with aesthetic appeal for an elegant addition to any room.
3. Adds a Stylish and Functional Piece of Furniture
A corner bar cabinet is the perfect addition to any home, adding both style and functionality. With its sleek design and compact size, it maximizes your space by utilizing unused corners. This versatile piece of furniture not only provides storage for your wine collection but also serves as a stylish focal point in any room.
Choosing the Right Corner Bar Cabinet
Consider the size and dimensions of your space when choosing a liquor cabinet. Measure the available area to ensure a proper fit and avoid any overcrowding.
Assess your storage needs before selecting a corner bar cabinet. Determine how many bottles, glasses, and other accessories you plan to store, and choose a cabinet with sufficient shelving or compartments.
Match the style of your corner bar cabinet to your existing decor. Whether you prefer sleek modern lines or rustic charm, there is a wide variety of styles available to complement any aesthetic.
1. Consider the Size and Dimensions
When choosing a corner bar cabinet, it’s essential to consider the size and dimensions. Measure the available space in your home and choose a cabinet that fits perfectly in the corner without overwhelming the room. Opt for sleek designs with compact dimensions to maximize your space effectively.
Additionally, think about how much storage you need. Look for cabinets with ample shelves, drawers, or compartments to store your glasses, bottles, and other bar essentials neatly. Assessing your storage needs beforehand will ensure that you select a corner bar cabinet that meets all of your requirements.
Consider matching the style of the cabinet to your existing decor as well. Whether you prefer modern or traditional designs, there are plenty of options available. Choose a corner bar cabinet with finishes and details that seamlessly blend with the overall aesthetic of your home.
By carefully considering the size and dimensions of a corner bar cabinet while assessing storage needs and matching styles to decor preferences, you can maximize both function and aesthetics in your living space effortlessly
2. Assess Storage Needs
When assessing your storage needs for a corner bar cabinet, it is important to consider both the quantity and types of items you plan to store. Take inventory of your glassware, bottles, and accessories to determine how much space you will require. Additionally, think about any future additions or changes you may make to your collection in order to ensure adequate storage capacity.
In addition to the physical dimensions of the cabinet itself, evaluate its interior layout and organization options. Look for adjustable shelves or compartments that can accommodate different sized liquor and that offers flexibility as your needs evolve. Consider features such as built-in wine racks or stemware holders that maximize efficiency and keep everything easily accessible within your corner bar cabinet.
3. Match the Style to Your Decor
When selecting a corner bar cabinet, it’s crucial to match the style to your decor. Whether you have a modern or traditional aesthe
Choosing the Perfect Corner Bar Cabinet
When it comes to selecting a corner bar cabinet for your home, there are several factors to consider. Follow these tips to ensure you choose the perfect cabinet that meets all of your needs1. Consider Size and Dimensions. Start by measuring the available space in your home and choose a cabinet that fits perfectly in the corner without overwhelming the room. Opt for sleek designs with compact dimensions to maximize your space effectively choosing a cabinet that complements your existing furniture and color scheme will create a cohesive and visually appealing space. Consider factors such as material, finish, and design elements when making your selection.
Ideas for Decorating a Corner Bar Cabinet
When it comes to decorating a corner bar cabinet, one great idea is to showcase your glassware and bar accessories. Use open shelves or glass-front cabinets to display your collection, creating an elegant and inviting atmosphere.
Another way to maximize the space is by adding lighting for ambience. Install LED strip lights under the shelves or inside the cabinet to illuminate your bottles and glasses, giving a warm glow that enhances the overall aesthetic.
To add some life and personality to your corner bar cabinet, incorporate plants or art. Place small potted plants on top of the cabinet or hang artwork on the wall above it, adding color and texture that complements your decor style.
1. Display Glassware and Bar Accessories
Display Glassware and Bar Accessories: Make your corner bar cabinet a focal point by showcasing your collection of glassware and bar accessories. Arrange them in an organized and visually appealing manner, using shelves or hanging racks to maximize space. This not only adds functionality but also creates an inviting atmosphere for guests to admire and choose their favorite beverages with ease.
2. Add Lighting for Ambience
- Install LED strip lights under the cabinet to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Hang pendant lights above the corner bar cabinet for a stylish and sophisticated look.
- Place small table lamps on nearby surfaces to provide soft, indirect lighting.
- Use dimmer switches to adjust the brightness according to your desired mood.
3. Incorporate Plants or Art
- Place a potted plant on top of the corner bar cabinet to add freshness and color.
- Hang artwork or framed prints on the adjacent walls for visual interest and personality.
Incorporating plants or art into your corner bar cabinet is a simple yet effective way to add personality and style to your space. Hang a vibrant piece of artwork above the cabinet to create a focal point and inject color into the room. Alternatively, place potted plants on top of the cabinet or hang them from wall-mounted shelves for a touch of nature that breathes life into your bar area.
Tips for Organizing a Corner Bar Cabinet
Categorize and Sort Items: Begin organizing your corner bar cabinet by categorizing and sorting items. Group similar items together, such as glassware, bottles, tools, and accessories. This will make it easier to find what you need when mixing drinks.
Use Stackable or Adjustable Organizers: Maximize the space in your corner bar cabinet by using stackable or adjustable organizers. These can help you utilize vertical space effectively and create additional storage areas for smaller items like cocktail picks or stirrers.
Label and Arrange Bottles and Glassware: To maintain organization in your corner bar cabinet, label bottles with their contents and arrange them according to frequency of use. Place frequently used glasses within easy reach while storing less commonly used ones on higher shelves.
1. Categorize and Sort Items
Categorizing and sorting items is essential when organizing your corner bar cabinet. By grouping similar items together, such as wine glasses, cocktail shakers, and bottle openers, you can easily locate what you need without any hassle. Additionally, consider arranging the items in a logical order based on frequency of use or aesthetics to optimize space and create an organized look.
2. Use Stackable or Adjustable Organizers
Use stackable or adjustable organizers to maximize the space in your corner bar cabinet. These organizers allow you to customize the storage according to your needs, making it easier to store and access items. Consider using these types of organizers for bottles, glassware, and other bar accessories.
- Stackable or adjustable organizers help you make the most of vertical space
- They provide flexibility in organizing different-sized items
- Easy access and visibility of stored items
3. Label and Arrange Bottles and Glassware
Labeling and arranging bottles and glassware is a crucial step in organizing your corner bar cabinet. By clearly labeling each item, you can easily find what you need when mixing drinks or entertaining guests. Here are some tips for effectively labeling and arranging your bottles and glassware:
- Use adhesive labels: Attach labels to the front or side of each bottle indicating its contents, such as vodka, rum, or whiskey.
- Arrange by type: Group similar types of spirits together on one shelf to create an organized system.
- Separate glasses by purpose: Arrange wine glasses, cocktail glasses, and highball glasses separately so they are easy to locate when needed.
- Utilize dividers: Install dividers or separators within your cabinet shelves to keep bottles upright and prevent them from rolling around.
Creating a well-labeled system will not only make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for but also add a professional touch to your corner bar cabinet setup.
What Design Options Are Available For Corner Bar Cabinets?
Corner bar cabinets offer a versatile and stylish solution for homeowners who want to maximize their space while adding functionality and elegance to their home. These cabinets are specifically designed to fit in corners, making them a perfect choice for those who want to make the most of their available space. When it comes to design options for corner bar cabinets, there are several choices available to suit different tastes and styles.
1. Shape and Size: Corner bar cabinets come in various shapes and sizes, allowing homeowners to find the one that best fits their needs and available space. L-shaped corner cabinets are popular choices, as they provide ample storage space and a sleek, modern look. However, homeowners can also opt for other shapes such as triangular or pentagonal cabinets, depending on their preferences and requirements.
2. Materials: Corner bar cabinets can be made from a variety of materials, each offering its own unique aesthetic appeal. Wood is a popular choice for its timeless and elegant look, with options such as oak, cherry, or mahogany providing a rich and classic feel. For a more contemporary look, homeowners can opt for cabinets made from glass or metal, which can add a touch of modernity and sophistication to any space.
3. Storage Capacity: Depending on the homeowners’ needs, corner bar cabinets can be designed with different storage options in mind. Some cabinets may feature multiple shelves to store glassware, bottles, and other bar accessories, while others may include built-in wine racks or hanging stemware holders. Additionally, drawers orcabinets with doors can be included to provide additional storage for utensils, napkins, and other bar-related items.
4. Lighting: Adding lighting to corner bar cabinets can enhance the overall ambiance and create a focal point in the room. LED strip lights or puck lights can be installed inside the cabinets to illuminate the contents and create a warm and inviting atmosphere. This can also make it easier to find and access items within the cabinet, especially in low-light conditions.
5. Finish and Color: The finish and color of the corner bar cabinet can greatly impact the overall look and feel of the space. Homeowners can choose from a wide range of finishes, such as matte, glossy, or distressed, to achieve their desired aesthetic. Similarly, the color of the cabinet can be customized to match the existing decor or act as a statement piece in the room.
In conclusion, corner bar cabinets offer a variety of design options to suit different tastes and styles. By considering factors such as shape and size, materials, storage capacity, lighting, and finish, homeowners can create a functional and visually appealing bar area in their home. Whether you prefer a classic, rustic look or a modern and sleek design, there is a corner bar cabinet that will meet your needs and elevate your space.
Are Corner Bar Cabinets Easy To Care For?
Corner bar cabinets can be both stylish and functional additions to any home. However, like any piece of furniture, they require regular care and maintenance to ensure their longevity and appearance. With the right approach, corner bar cabinets can be relatively easy to care for. Here are some tips to help you keep your corner bar cabinet in excellent condition:
1. Dusting: Regularly dusting your corner bar cabinet is essential to prevent the accumulation of dirt and dust that can dull its finish over time. Use a soft, lint-free cloth or a feather duster to gently remove dust from the surfaces, corners, and crevices of the cabinet.
2. Cleaning: Occasionally, you may need to clean your corner bar cabinet to remove stains or spills. Start by using a mild soap or a solution of dishwashing liquid and warm water. Dampen a cloth with the solution, wring it out well, and gently wipe down the cabinet surfaces. Be sure to avoid using abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the finish.
3. Avoid excessive moisture: Moisture can be detrimental to the wood and finish of your corner bar cabinet. Avoid placing drinks directly on the cabinet surface without using coasters or mats. In case of spills, immediately wipe them up to prevent any potential damage.
4. Polishing: To maintain the shine and luster of your corner bar cabinet, periodic polishing is recommended. Use a high-quality furniture polish or a specialized wood polish to enhance the natural beauty of the wood and protectit from drying out. Apply the polish using a soft cloth, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Be sure to remove any excess polish after application.
5. Avoid direct sunlight: Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading and discoloration of the wood and finish. To protect your corner bar cabinet, position it away from windows or use curtains or blinds to filter the sunlight.
6. Regular inspections: Take the time to inspect your corner bar cabinet regularly for any signs of damage or wear. Check for loose or wobbly parts, scratches, or chips in the finish. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
7. Follow manufacturer’s instructions: Different corner bar cabinets may have specific care instructions provided by the manufacturer. It is important to read and follow these instructions to ensure proper care and maintenance.
By following these care tips, you can keep your corner bar cabinet looking its best for years to come. With a little time and effort, you can enjoy a stylish and functional addition to your home that will impress your guests and enhance your overall decor.
In conclusion, a corner bar cabinet offers several benefits for homeowners. It maximizes space by utilizing unused corners and provides a stylish storage solution for your beverage collection. When selecting the perfect corner bar cabinet, consider factors such as size, design, and materials to ensure it suits your personal style and fits seamlessly into your home decor. To find high-quality corner bar cabinets, explore reputable furniture stores or browse online platforms that specialize in home furnishings. By investing in a well-crafted corner bar cabinet, you can elevate the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your living space while enjoying convenient access to your favorite drinks.