Table of Contents
Tilt out trash bins can be a wonderful way to accessorize any kitchen. Not only do they HIDE THE GARBAGE (yayyy!!) they hide it attractively and practically. The tilt out trash cabinets we’ve found are made by expert craftsmen with an excellent eye for detail. In some cases they’ve added a number of elements to their designs that turn their hideaway bin holders into a multi-functional combo piece. Not only have we found tilt out cabinets that have great reviews, some of them also come in a plethora of colors that no doubt will fit your style. Keep this in mind, though, being that some of these cabinets, being that they are hand made, may take weeks for delivery. But it will be worth it. Here are our 5 top selections:
- Corner Housewares SpaceMaster Microwave Kitchen Cart
- Sawdust City Tilt Out Wooden Trash Cabinet (Solid – Cottage White)
- Amish Craftsman Wooden Pull Out Trash Can Cabinet
- Baxton Studio 147-424-8320-AMZ Monica Kitchen Cabinet
- Sawdust City Tilt Out Trash Cabinet (Old Williamsburg Blue)
Corner Housewares SpaceMaster Tilt Down Garbage Cabinet
This All In One Kitchen Cart SpaceMaster tilt down garbage cabinet measures 16″L x 20.3″W x 40″H and features 1 sliding drawer, 1 trash can holder, and a removable genuine bamboo cutting board. This small kitchen cart works perfectly for those who need extra counter space and drawer space in their kitchen. The small measurements will fit into tight spaces, yet the drawer and bamboo top add the storage space you need. The cutting board is removable and fits right on top of the open drawer, allowing you to cut and take fresh foods straight to the sink or table without needing to use counter space for cutting. But not just for cutting. You can put a microwave, a blender or other appliances on top – and with a tilt, put any waste conveniently into the waste basket (not included). Some assembly required. Click here for more info.
- Compact SpaceMaster Space Saving Design: The All In One Kitchen Cart Measures 16"L x 20.3"W x 40"H and Features 1 Sliding Drawer, 1 Trash Can Holder and Removable Genuine Bamboo Cutting Board. The Kitchen Cart Arrives with Assembly Required.
- Keep Trash Out Of Sight: The Garbage Can Holder Can Accommodate Trash Cans Up To 15.2" x 11"S x 19.9"H. The Unique Compact Design Effortlessly Pulls Open and Let's You Keep Your Waste Basket Our of Sight and Out of Mind. The Wastebasket is Not Included.
- Increased Counter Space: The Top of The Kitchen Cart is Made with Genuine Bamboo and Provides Additional Counterspace for Storing Microwaves, Mixers, Blenders and Even Coffee Machines. This Kitchen Cart is Designed to Stay Sturdy and In Place.
- An Extra Drawer Goes a Long Way: The Free Standing Kitchen Cart Features 1 Sliding Drawer for Extra Storage but Also Includes a Removeable Genuine Bamboo Cutting Board That Fits Nicely Onto the Drawers Top Providing Additional Cutting Space That Can Be Brought Straight to the Table.
- Purchase with Confidence: Established in 2010, Corner Housewares Has Been Dedicated to Creating and Producing Innovative Furniture and Houseware Items of Excellent Quality at an Affordable Price. Our Products are Elegant Solutions and Are Designed to Make the Most of Your Space.
Sawdust City Tilt Out Wooden Trash Cabinet
- Size: 20" W x 12.5" D x 30.25" H | Compact Size for Smaller Spaces | 9 gal. Plastic Bin Included! (fits 13 gal. trash bags)
- Material: Solid Knotty Pine - Sturdy wood construction stands up to daily use and supports 100+ lbs.
- Finish: "Old" is a single coat of flat paint, plus distressed edges for a warm, aged feel. "Solid" is 2 coats of flat paint, no distressing.
- Style: Modern Rustic. We do not use highly processed wood. Because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
- Made in the America
Amish Craftsman Wooden Pull Out Trash Can Cabinet
Amish Craftsman his a reputation of creating attractive strong pieces. And this tilt out trash bin cabinet with drawer is no different. It not only keeps trash out of sight, but keeps it out of sight in style. It is 21.5″ in width and 34″ in height providing a small footprint, but big enough to do the job. This all-purpose garbage can holder fits conveniently in the kitchen, bathroom, or office and looks like a compact cabinet. It comes conveniently with a top drawer that fits miscellaneous items making it perfect for kitchen, bathroom or office. And it is built to last, being made of made of sturdy pine wood. Comes in cherry, pewter, or mocha finishes. Plastic bin included. Click here for more info.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The pull-out trash can cabinet is used to hide your trash and to keep your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom clean and neat. Our trash can for the bedroom also includes a drawer for added storage.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: This cabinet trash can is made of solid pine wood available in a variety of finishes. Our trash bin is strong enough to use as a shelf while the surface is easy to clean and looks great with any home decor.
- UNIQUE DECOR: Our trash can cabinet pull-out is a decorative room trash can that helps beautify your living space. Our hideaway bedroom garbage can looks like a cabinet, adding style to your home and impressing your guests.
- DIMENSIONS: Our cabinet trash can pull out kit is 21.5" wide x 12.75" deep x 34" high. Our cabinet garbage can pull out weighs 45 pounds and fits a 36 Qt. 14.5" x 11" x 18" fully removable waste basket.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The Lancaster County craftsman who made your cabinets may not have their name on it, but Amish artisans make home & kitchen products that will stand the test of time. We provide furniture for thousands of homes across America with Amish craftsmanship's timeless value.
Baxton Studio Monica Kitchen Cabinet
The Monica kitchen cabinet is the simple solution you’ve been needing to maximize your kitchen and dining room space. The Monica’s clean, simple coastal and farmhouse-inspired design will add charm to any kitchen and dining area. The oak-finished, thick wooden top offers a convenient prep and serving surface, or a place to keep a microwave or other kitchen appliances. The Monica features a drawer for storage and a delightfully paneled pull out garbage compartment for even more convenience. The paneled design continues on each side of the cabinet, as well as the face of the drawer. The Monica’s drawer knob and compartment handle are finished in chrome, complementing the colors of the cabinet. The white finished engineered wood frame makes this charming kitchen cabinet a breeze to coordinate with your existing kitchen and dining room decor. Made in Malaysia, the Monica requires assembly. Click here for more info.
- Farmhouse and coastal kitchen cabinet
- White and oak finished engineered wood frame
- One pull out drawer
- Pull out garbage compartment (plastic bin is not included)
- Chrome finished handles
Sawdust City Tilt Out Trash Cabinet
Sawdust City has again produced a quality product for your hideaway trash needs. This Dual Trash/Recycle Bin is a multi-purpose garbage can holder made from solid knotty pine. Our tilt-out bin style means you can use the top of this trash bin as an extra surface for any binding, tying or cutting needs. Our sturdy construction is meant for daily use, and the unit can support 100+ lbs. on top. Two 9 gal plastic containers are included and are a great fit for 13 gallon trash bags. Comes in separate boxes. Assembly required. Click here for more info.
- SIZE: 38.625" W x 12.5" D x 30.25" H | Two (2) 9 gal. Plastic Containers INCLUDED (fit 13 gal. trash bags)
- MATERIAL: Solid Knotty Pine - Sturdy wood construction stands up to daily use and supports 100+ lbs.
- FINISH: "Old" is a single coat of flat paint, plus distressed edges for a warm, aged feel. "Solid" is two coats of flat paint, no distressing.
- STYLE: Modern Rustic - we do not use highly processed wood. Because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
- Made in the USA | Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Six Great Reasons To Get A Tilt Out Garbage Cabinet
1. Keeps Your Garbage Out Of Sight
This is perfect reason in itself to get a tilt out trash bin. Your trash isn’t open and readily seen by all.
These tilt down bins are attractive and can come in a variety of colors. No matter what your color scheme is, you can find a tilt down to suit your style. And you can use it in any room in your house that you chose.
Depending on the tilt down you buy you can use it to store your appliances like a microwave or coffee machine. You can use it as a food cutting space with convenient food disposal only a tilt away. Or if it has a drawer you can hide your kitchen items away.
4. Easy Garbage Disposal
When a tilt out design, one just needs to tilt down the door and pull out the garbage bag. No need to have to hold a cover with one hand and try to grab the garbage bag with the other.
5. Easy To Clean
When it’s time to clean your tilt down bin, depending on the design, you tilt out to reveal the bin, take the bin out and clean inside.
6. Animal Proof
If your tilt down garbage holder is outside, you wont find any animals capable of getting into your garbage.
Benefits Of A Hidden Kitchen Trash Can
A tilt out trash bin is a type of garbage bin that is designed to make it easy to dispose of waste and keep your home or workspace clean. The unique design of a tilt out trash bin allows you to simply open the door, tilt the bin forward, and dispose of your waste without having to bend down or lift heavy trash bags. This makes it an ideal solution for anyone who wants to keep their living or working space clean and organized.
One of the biggest benefits of using a tilt out trash bin is the convenience factor. With a tilt out trash bin, you can quickly and easily dispose of your waste without having to strain your back or deal with heavy bags. This is especially useful for older people, those with disabilities, or anyone who wants to simplify their waste management process.
Another benefit of tilt out trash bins is that they are very hygienic. Unlike traditional trash cans that can collect odors and germs, tilt out trash bins are designed with a tight-fitting lid that helps to keep your space smelling fresh and free from bacteria. This is especially important for families with young children or anyone who wants to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
Tilt out trash bins are also very versatile and can be used in a variety of settings. For example, they can be used in the kitchen, the bathroom, or even in the office. This versatility makes them a great choice for anyone who wants to keep their waste management process simple and efficient, no matter where they are.
One of the biggest advantages of using a tilt out trash bin is the space-saving design. Unlike traditional trash cans that can take up a lot of room in your home or workspace, tilt out trash bins are designed to be compact and can be easily stored in a closet or under a sink. This makes them a great choice for those who live in small spaces or who want to keep their waste management process as efficient as possible.
Another benefit of tilt out trash bins is that they are very durable and long-lasting. They are typically made from high-quality materials, such as wood or metal, which makes them resistant to damage and wear and tear. This means that you can enjoy using your tilt out trash bin for many years to come without having to worry about it breaking or wearing out.
Finally, tilt out trash bins are very easy to clean and maintain. Unlike traditional trash cans that can be difficult to clean and can harbor germs and bacteria, tilt out trash bins are designed to be easily wiped down and disinfected. This makes them a great choice for anyone who wants to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
In conclusion, tilt out trash bins are an excellent choice for anyone who wants to simplify their waste management process and keep their home or workspace clean and organized. With their convenience, hygiene, versatility, space-saving design, durability, and ease of cleaning, tilt out trash bins offer a multitude of benefits that make them a great choice for anyone who wants to improve their waste management process. So, why not invest in a tilt out trash bin today and experience the many benefits for yourself?